In the world today, becoming environmentally friendly is becoming more and more important. The term is used widely and many people are becoming more environmentally conscious and working towards being eco-friendlier in their daily lives by living with intent. One way to start being more environmentally friendly is by choosing conscious gifting and becoming more environmentally responsible! Here at Petale, we want to help you reduce waste and embrace an eco-friendly lifestyle. Here are some of the things we do to become more environmentally friendly:
1. Our blooming teas are made of organic green tea. EU certified and blended by our tea specialists with natural extracts, food safety is our top priority while you enjoy the aesthetics of the flowering tea which is packed with lots of health benefits.
2. Using a 2 in 1 pillow bag with a handle, gifting with Petale saves using lots of packaging materials such as layers and layers of wrapping and boxes. Typical packaging is discarded without any thought and this adds on to a lot of wastages, especially during festive occasions such as Mid-Autumn, Christmas, and Chinese New Year. With our 2 in 1 pillow bag, half the carbon footprint can be saved and gifting can still be classy as well as minimalistic at the same time.
Companies often opt for sustainable gifting as it helps your clients and employees reduce waste and embrace a climate-friendly lifestyle. This will also be able to help you make a statement about your values, thus increasing your company’s reputation. According to a recent article by Straits Times Singapore, a survey with 1,000 Singapore residents aged 15 and above was conducted. 78.2% were prepared to play their part towards a low-carbon Singapore, even if they have to bear additional costs and inconvenience as consumers. Thus, by sustainable gifting, companies will be able to support the causes, be more socially responsible, as well as win the hearts of their clients and employees by playing a part in saving the earth.
At the same time, you can help people lower their daily impact and become more environmentally responsible. A little definitely goes a long way, and adds up together to be a huge impact on the environment.
A sustainable gift given by your company will say three things:
1. We appreciate your contribution to our company/business.
2. We care about the earth and reducing our impact.
3. We want to help you do the same too!